Culture Association, Folklore group ISKRAEMECO Kranj
in cooperation with
Republic of Slovenia, Public Fund for Cultural Activities, KRANJ Regional office
PREDOSLJE Elementary school
Students club Kranj
CALL FOR APPLICATION
XII. International Children Folklore Festival PREDOSLJE 2015
»FOS PREDOSLJE 2015« KRANJ
May 8th and 9th 2015, House of Culture, Predoslje, a summer theater Khislstein, Primary school Predoslje and downtown city of KRANJ, SLOVENIA
Interested groups are invited to apply for:
XII. International Children Folklore Festival, »FOS PREDOSLJE 2015«, which will take place on Friday, May 8th and Saturday, May 9th, at the summer theater Khislstein, in the »House of Culture« & Primary school, Predoslje (3 km north from Kranj) and in downtown city of Kranj, Slovenia.
Main theme and red line of XII. Festival “FOS Predoslje 2015” will be “The Light”.
Conditions for application:
- It is not a competitive festival
- Applied show or choreography must originate from the country or region of the group, it should comprise traditional folk dance(s) and/or game(s) campaigned with LIVE performed music
- Two shows in length of 8 to 15 minutes must be prepared
- Participants age have to be between 12 and 18 years old
- Accommodation will be in a hostel
- Arrival on May 08th 2015 (by 12:00 hours)
- Departure on May 10th 2015 after breakfast
- Your group shall not exceed 30 persons
- Participating groups need a medical insurance
- One quality photo of the group should be sent along with an application
A dance workshop will be organized during the festival where one common dance, which will gather all festival participants at the end of main event, will be selected and rehearsed.
Performed groups will be awarded with special appreciation diploma and festival Brochure
Filled application forms shall be returned latest by Thursday, March 5th 2015, by email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or through our web pages www.folklora.si and www.cioff.org – Festivals Calender.
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Folklorna.skupina.ISKRAEMECO
Selected groups will receive official invitations and later also festival program with the time schedule of performances and all side activities.
- The organizer of the festival is not going to pay any transport cost.
- Priority have groups which offer us a cultural exchange
- Each group will be responsible of the damages that could be caused to the facilities or also to materials or instruments of other groups by participating members during the festival.
We are looking forward for our gathering.
Mrs. Marija Šenk, president
Folklore Group ISKRAEMECO Kranj
Mrs. Sonja Gorenc
GSM: +386 31 382 608